View Single Post
Old 08-17-2011, 02:44 PM   #1
SS-screamer

Drives: SIM RS/SS L99
So what would you do?

My wife and I went and looked at 2011 SRX caddies over the weekend. The wife fell in love with them and really wants one. However, I think we are going to wait for the 2012 since it has the more powerfull engine in it.

While there I sat in a 2011 CTSV coupe. Wow was it ever nice on the inside. Power and luxury at the same time.

Now I'm a little confused about what to do. I have been dreaming about the ZL1 and before that the possibility of a Z28 since I got my SS 2 years ago. As a result I have been planning on trading the SS for a ZL1 whenever they came out. Also, my life has changed since I bought the SS. I have a 7 month old that needs a place to sit and a 6 year old as well. Them fitting in the Z might be a little hard to do. My wife has already said to get what I want to get whether it is a ZL, CTSV or a M3 or spaceship, she doesn't care

So, I'm thinking I need to put my Z dream to rest and start planning on a CTSV sedan. But it is going through a redesign in a couple years and I don't want to buy a car to have it feel outdated in a year or so. This just acts to further complicate my decision.

I haven't completely made up my mind yet but i can't I help but feel a little heart broken if I don't go with the ZL1. Decisions, decisions, decisions.

Last edited by SS-screamer; 08-17-2011 at 02:45 PM. Reason: spelling
SS-screamer is offline   Reply With Quote