View Single Post
Old 01-17-2009, 08:51 PM   #7
trm0002
VIN #2G1FT1EW6A9100074

Drives: 2010 CAMARO 2SS/RS RJT VIN 00074
Send a message via AIM to trm0002
Quote:
Originally Posted by dect View Post
I'm sure to some of you ordering a camaro is not a big deal. Eh, it's a car so what? Well, after working for my mom for a year and a half and saving for my Mustang ( converted a few weeks ago) I finally ordered it!

I got a 2LT/RS Cyber Grey Metallic/Black Rally Stripe Camaro! We spent about a week trying to find a decent dealer some of them tried to scam me saying that the lowest one was 49,000. I tried to correct him but I am wrong? No, my friend I am not you are ignorant.

The guy I ran into only charged MSRP and a 250$ deposit (we have boughten a hummer and a Silverado from him) which is GREAT! My allocation spot is 10/14 so yay! Only 2 people ordered a V6 everyone else a V8 so my worries about having to wait FOREVER for a car are gone. Sure, I want a SS really bad. But it just is not reachable for me. I am proud of my 2LT I can still kick a Stock V8 Mustangs ass with a few mods. How does that feel FORD?!

Anyways, before I bore you guys I am very proud of my car and of what I have done. I always wanted the "Bumblebee Car" but I was ignorant to the fact that it was a 2010 Camaro

Thank you GM, for making a affordable badass car!

P.S How do you get Ambient Lighting?
Order a model with leather interior. You got that covered. ** Note that they are having issues with the lighting currently (my speculation- part of the delay).

Oh- and CONGRATS. Good for you- you made the right choice.
trm0002 is offline   Reply With Quote