View Single Post
Old 09-19-2010, 07:09 PM   #11
iPODFAN11

Drives: 2019 Shock ZL1
Quote:
Originally Posted by dmiller66 View Post
Great article. However, I was a little disappointed when I took off one of my wheel and saw "Made in China" on my "Chevrolet".
Saw the same on a 2010 Equinox. Emailed Chevy...

...got this in response...

Quote:
Thank you for contacting us recently regarding outsourcing of parts. We appreciate you advising General Motors of your concerns and providing us the opportunity to review them, as we recognize individuals have many different views.

General Motors is present in different parts of the world. That’s what makes GM a global company, and as such, utilizes manufacturing capabilities overseas. Rest assured that our vehicles are as reliable as any products on the market. At General Motors, we have such confidence in the vehicles that we produce that we provide a comprehensive warranty to protect our customers. We constantly monitor current procedures to ensure quality is built into all of our vehicles. We also watch closely for technological innovations which may be utilized in improving and reinforcing the quality of our products.

We have documented your concerns and will forward your comments to the appropriate department. Your thoughts and opinions are very important to us. Thank you again for taking the time to let us know how you feel.

Sincerely,

The General Motors Consumer Support Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by fbodfather View Post
we're certainly looking at it -- but right now, the emphasis MUST be on getting the Camaro V6 and SS out -- and having it exceed your expectations....

Once that's done....................
iPODFAN11 is offline   Reply With Quote