View Single Post
Old 06-08-2013, 09:01 PM   #69
Kronix
NJ/SoCal HT5 COTW 3/25/12

Drives: 2015 Z06/14 C7/08 Z06/07 Tahoe Z71
Quote:
Originally Posted by Supercharged SS View Post
The track is a different animal. It's impossible to hold it wot on the street for 10,11, or 12 seconds and no one every does that on the dyno. Besides the heat rising off the track and all the other variables involved the track test stand alone.

I'm looking forward to how your set-up does on the track. Then you/we will have data from the same car and different scenarios. Something we don't have yet.

If you aren't dependent on the meth for octane I'd like to see you run a 70/30 or 50/50 mix to really get the cooling benefits.

With your set up now you should really be on race gas if you see the track. You never know what is coming out of the pump and race gas is the best way to make sure of your fuel's octane. Plus it smells gd too!!
Oh I can show you some stretches of butter smooth, straight as an arrow roads in Cali, that'll let you stay WOT and everything becomes a blur But I definitely know what you mean & I enjoy following your advice cause you've usually been there, done that!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Supercharged SS View Post
Give yourself about an hr if you call Julio. He will talk your ear off!!!!!!!!
You nailed that one all right!! And keep a pen & pad ready to take notes, cause he is a human encyclopedia on Methanol systems.

Built by Late Model Racecraft
Fastest C7 in Tri-State 10.13 @ 134mph
7/26/14 Corvette Challenge Raceway Park, E-Town, NJ
Kronix is offline   Reply With Quote