View Single Post
Old 03-21-2013, 10:14 AM   #27
The Baron

Drives: 2013 zl1
I'm going to get it fixed in the next week or two.. this sucks because I would have been loading it to put ona trailer today to head for bradenton.. I might do a boost a pump at first but that is notva ultimate solution. The car is moving enough air according to the logs to be making in the 850+hp range (crankshaft) so a real fuel system and maybe a forged shortblock are in its future. . My goal is to run as fast as I can with the stock blower so I'm going to do what I need to do.. for right now new converter and a bap will get it moving and to the track..

As of right now the car is making 16-17 pounds of boost with every bolt on and the meth is keeping the inlet temps in the blower hat 10degree above ambient. . I CANT say enough about how Good Chad at C.B.I has been about squeezing the power out of this thing. The custom grind I put in here has went in several of his other centri blower cars and made big power but I was skeptical about a cam with such mild specs for this build. The car idles at 750 rpm and drives like a champ (minus the stall not holding under wot) I have the blower at max drivable speed at 6500 and am commanding the car to shift at 62-6300..

2011 cts-v coupe (pinky) wifes car.. ls9 cam c.a.i. 11.44
2007 corvette vert ..retired..
2013 zl1 stock blower stock ci 20" wheels 10.36 135...so far..
The Baron is offline   Reply With Quote