View Single Post
Old 04-25-2009, 01:07 AM   #7
Kevin L

Drives: Last Camaro was a '00 SS
I took the wife tonight down to Valencia Chevrolet to check out the car and we were both very impressed. I have personally seen the car close up and personal several times both here in L.A. and in Detroit but it always catches you by surprise. It really looks menacing, even the V-6. There were several other people there that were absolutely gushing over the car who could not wait to buy one.

In typical rip-off fashion of Valencia Chevrolet they had a "Market Adjustment" value of $10K!!! I called them on it too. The salesman was talking up the fact that it was a hot car so they were asking more for it and I mentioned that they are not even allowed to sell that particular car. To which he said, correct........ but if someone were dumb enough to buy it then they would deal with the repercussions from GM later!

I never deal with these guys anyway. When I buy my Chevy's I go directly to William L. Morris Chevrolet in Filmore which is about 30 min. from here. They are a family owned dealership and they really know how to treat people. If anyone wants to deal with a great guy then call up Brian Reipke there.

There were a few things about the car that bugged me although I really want to see and drive a 2SS/RS before making my final judgement.