View Single Post
Old 12-27-2011, 12:30 PM   #68
bbboomer54

Drives: Loving my ZL1
I certainly hope your right. I will taking delivery of mine 3 states away. And if delivery is around March there is a good chance that temps will be in unrecommended range. I don't trust the car remaining at the dearlership until nice weather decides to roll around. GM needs to put out more than what is stated in the TSB. They need a set of recommendations for different situations. And when I get the car back home. I don't want to have to dismount the rims and tires and stick them in the basement. That's just wrong. I'm not paying $60k for a car to put it up on blocks even if I'm not driving it. While I respect some of the suggestions and opinions offered on the forum, the only one that really matters is GM's. So please GM. Put out something that provides some detailed best practices and recommendations to those of us in cold weather climates so that it won't force us to spend another couple grand. The recommendations provided in the TSB still leave a lot of room for different factors and situations.
bbboomer54 is offline   Reply With Quote