View Single Post
Old 02-22-2011, 12:55 PM   #55
Darth_Emma
Psssssssssshhhhhhhhhhhhh!

Drives: under contruction
Quote:
Originally Posted by Skyblu View Post
I find it funny actually because this is probably the ONLY place they can get away with saying what they are saying LOL! But I'm with you it seems as though there are a lot of "women bashers" on here but then again Iv'e dealt with it my whole life trying to work in a "man's world" selling auto parts and trying to be a mechanic. That's ok though I don't let it bother me I just keep reading and posting like everybody else but one thing is for sure you will NEVER see me bash my man on this or any other forum because I actually LOVE him and want to be with him. Apparently there are some men on here that aren't happy with the people they are with and don't know how to remedy that, it's a shame.
I am always reluctant to mention the bashing when I see it. I know sometimes it is meant as a joke (a bad joke, but still a joke).

I also live in a "man's world." I am geologist by profession which is a very male-dominated field. I have to accomplish twice as much to receive half the recognition, so maybe I do resent the bashing a bit more than some women do.

Quote:
Originally Posted by camaroitalia View Post
Your a cool woman though! You understand us!
Thanks for that. I really love these forums. I've learned a lot about cars from folks here. I've also met some cool guys and gals.

I'm very fortunate to have a husband who totally supports my Camaro habit. He is not interested in cars at all (except to get him from point A to point B), but he thinks it's great that I am.
Darth_Emma is offline   Reply With Quote