View Single Post
Old 10-13-2008, 11:00 AM   #28
PatrickfromMD

Drives: Buick Enclave/Corvette/2010 Camaro
Well, they have changed the story not GM, now management

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Blur View Post

Originally Posted by fbodfather
Please send me a Private Message with this dealer's name and WHO it was that told you this.

He's not telling you the truth - because it is ILLEGAL for us to fix pricing.......

In other words, this dealer's pants are on fire.

Fbodfather, I think I can speak for all of us when I thank you for being so involved in the Camaro even when it is about to hit the lots. We appreciate that you don't want any misconceptions coming from dealers.
Well, they have changed the story. I was with the sales manager and the sales guy this morning and I asked with both of them present “what’s with this GM will not allow below MSRP deal” and the sales manager quickly chimed up, no that’s our decision. I replied well Russell (the sales guy) , said you had said it was GMs decision and it was out of your hands . And Russell chimed in , well, I meant to say it came well above Brian’s head this decision (leaving one to believe they were now talking about the dealership ownership). So to make a long story short, I know what he said, but I did not get anything in writing, so it seems they have worked themselves out of that falsehood. Even though the sales guy has been there for a while, I try and go straight to the sales manager as I have yet to hear anything come from his mouth that I questioned. ( Hmmm makes me wonder should I place a deposit at 2 dealers, and when the time draws nearer, pit them against one another?, on the other hand some guys on the site seem to be quoting significant markups, should I just stay put and consider myself lucky?)

***56K miles and still going strong***
2SS/RS IOM ext w/cyber grey stripes, tinted windows, IO int Auto
ProTorque prototype Converter, Chuck Mosello of Westchester Corvettes Custom Tune
T&T installed SLP Longtubes, Powerflow X Pipe, and Powerflow axle back
JL 10W3 in custom side sub box, new door tweeters, Alpine 5ch 600 watt
T&T configured ACS front Fascia w/ heritage grill, splitter, dual color halos, , led markers, taillight bezels , all accented in CGM
Gary Custom Z vented fenders. Vararam ver 2

Last edited by PatrickfromMD; 10-13-2008 at 01:03 PM.
PatrickfromMD is offline   Reply With Quote