View Single Post
Old 03-30-2013, 09:02 PM   #111
FINALLYSATISFIED
Est.1775

Drives: '15 Challenger Hellcat (sold)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Angrybird 12 View Post
Your post sir is a FAIL. Evidently you have no clue about the redesign. For instance, the LED Taillights are not a SS only item, it's a RS package item. I wonder if you have even read one word Scott wrote...
Everyone is entitled to their own opinion regardless of what you may think of his post. Not everyone is going to like the appearance of the refresh. I will say those that speak out with their honest opinions which sometimes may not be positive all the time, most likely receive negative feedback. Take this into account "it's not personal, it's just business" and GM is a business with dedicated men and women who brought their ideas into blossom.

Me personally do not like the rear end of the refresh but that doesn't mean I hate the brand for it. It means I'll end up keeping my 5th Gen ZL1 until the 6th Gen is released if that ends up appealing to me. That's all he said. He's has a 2010 and now attempting to get a 2013. He dislikes the refresh, which is fine. Scott and Team Camaro did a great job. #1 in 3 consecutive years means that they are doing something right. But not all of us find the refresh visually appealing. Nothing is wrong with feeling that way, it's a human emotion.

Now him being a GM engineering veteran, etc is a subject that I or you probably have no idea about. What he knows will and most likely be different than what we know unless you've worked for GM in some sort of way.

Negativity, positivity and overall criticism means we all have some sort of passion regarding the brand, the Camaro as we know it. We all have one thing in common, we want to see the Chevrolet Camaro succeed. Period. So when you see comments that may seem negative in nature remind yourself we all are just extremely passionate about the topic.
FINALLYSATISFIED is offline   Reply With Quote