View Single Post
Old 11-29-2010, 07:41 PM   #17
GMRULZ

Drives: 2010 SS & 2008 C6
Quote:
Originally Posted by GotMeSOM View Post
Google is your friend.

Nice. You back up your statements with facts very well. Good job mate..

Regardless, both are great blowers and I think either one at 9psi would have got me very close to the same number. Only difference between the 2 to me is aesthetics front mount vs rear, and a cooler intake charge using a true cold air intake like the ADM Race that the Whipple allows to be used being front mount TB. If the temp is lower coming into the intercooler the lower it will be after the intercooler imho, at least through the same blower/ intercooler setup.. I actually like the fact that KB offers a Liquid cooled housing(optional of course) and has the IAT post intercooler which is where it should be.
Go and read some of my posts about my build and build decisions and you will see KB came in a close second and was the only other blower I considered after much research.
2010 SS L99, 536rwhp 10.843@126.72. Whipple Supercharger stock pulley, ARH 1 7/8 longtubes w/ catted xpipe, magnaflow 3" mufflers, ADM Race CAI, 3:70 gears, lightweight wheels and nitto drag radials. Stock internal L99, stock converter.

Bolt on best before blower 12.22@113.29 w/ nothing but ARH headers, catted x-pipe, ADM CAI and a tune on stock Pzero`s!

Other car 2008 C6 Ls3, z51, A6, Npp Exhaust, best bonestock pass 11.80@118.82, Number 2 on the Corvette Forums Bonestock fastest list..
GMRULZ is offline   Reply With Quote