View Single Post
Old 05-14-2009, 09:06 PM   #11
Trevor @ Texas Speed

Drives: 2010 Camaro SS M6
We were very pleased with the results considering the car had 390 miles on it at the time of dynoing. We're working very hard on new products for this car, so stay tuned! Everyone is going to be VERY pleased with the results. Hopefully our other black SS will arrive shortly. The other car will have the RS package and gray stripes.

I picked the car up and made the 370-mile drive home with it, and it is a HUGE step up over the 4th-gen car. Everyone expected it to be better; that's natural progression. But, GM really did their homework. The enthusiasm surrounding this car is astounding! I had more people wave, flash their lights, and slow down to take pictures! The car has a great feel to it. It's definitely exciting to see the Camaro back in full force. I remember what it was like when I bought my '98 Trans Am, and it's like that all over again. The only difference this time is that we'll be at 400+ RWHP with bolt-ons and 500 RWHP with heads/cam packages!

We're going to be updating everyone regularly on the progress of new products, so keep an eye on the forums!

Trevor
Trevor @ Texas Speed is offline   Reply With Quote