View Single Post
Old 12-07-2013, 08:02 PM   #5
Anaconda

Drives: 2013 Camaro 1SS 6-speed VR
I tried to go with financing through Paypal. Got approved for XXXX dollars and was ready to purchase something from a vendor but was unable to since there was a "problem" with the system. I had been on the phone with paypal for weeks and they kept telling me to "give it a day and it should be fine." and no resolve. They also brought me up to their security dept and said since I was going to make a larger purchase they needed verification from the user(me).

Got that squared away or so I thought. I then called again and they assured me everything was good to go once again. It stopped me from purchasing once again and I called one more time, escalating it to a higher manager. That manager told me that the purchase was too much. I was approved for MORE than the amount I was going to purchase by a fair amount. They told me to "Try using our financing with smaller purchases and make your way up, it may change."

I got fed up with them and it derailed me from getting whatever I wanted. That's one horror story.

But then again YOU may NOT get the same problem I have. Good luck though.
Anaconda is offline   Reply With Quote