View Single Post
Old 12-19-2012, 10:20 PM   #32
shrinkdoc

Drives: SRT Yugo GT Super Sport with Manual
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris C View Post
Hey guys, I joined the forum recently since I got the Camaro. I've read through many of the threads that ended up helping me make my decision, and many of the members here are knowledgeable and helpful. Not to mention these are some of the funniest comments I have seen in awhile , I definitely like this forum better than the Mustang forum I was on before.

Onto the story...

I got a V6 Automatic 2012 Kona Blue Ford Mustang a year ago as a present for Graduation last year. I'm pretty laid back and Kona Blue was the perfect color for me. It was exactly what I wanted, it had all the neat add-on's that Ford offers and everything. Club of America package, baseball stitching, leather seating, navigation, bluetooth, glass roof, all the goods. I'd like to have a V8 but it's costly for gas and I don't think I need that much power right now since this car was my DD.

When Hurricane Sandy hit, my family and I had no expectation of the hurricane being as bad as it was. It flooded our cars, which meant the Mustang was no more. It was a huge bummer for me because I babied that car for a year and took care of it really well. Luckily, the insurance covered the car so I could afford to get another one. Enter the Camaro...

The time came to decide what car I wanted to get, and the same two names that came up last year came up again this year; Mustang/Camaro. While I had the Mustang, I still over a Camaro every time I saw one . I guess it was a sign I wanted to switch over, even though my pro's and con's list of both cars showed that the Mustang was the better car for me. I gave in, and got a Camaro of similar level to my Mustang. 2LT, navigation, baseball stitching steering wheel, Inferno Orange leather Interior, sunroof, etc.

I've had the Camaro for a week now and I'm already much happier than I was with the Mustang. That doesn't change the fact that I still love my Mustang (yes, it is possible to like both of them ). Glad I made this choice and i'm looking forward to owning this one for more than a year!

I'd love to add more, like what I prefer in the Camaro over the Mustang, etc., but I think I've said enough for one post haha! Thanks for all the helpful information members have provided on here.

Cool...I like my Camaro a lot...but not ashamed to say my next car may still be a Boss 302. Just waiting to see what the next Gen mustang and camaro looks like.
shrinkdoc is offline   Reply With Quote