View Single Post
Old 06-04-2013, 01:08 PM   #12
StephenS_84
Account Suspended

Drives: 2011 2SS/RS
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.Jgunn65 View Post
I purchased a Advance Automotive Concepts (Oracle) nite rider scanner light from Phaseteck Perfromance 7 months ago, and the control module went out. After contacting AAC they told me that it was under warranty and to fill out the paper work, and mail it in for repair/exchange. I contacted AAC and some "guy" told me I had a bad module, they will fix it, ad it will be sent back to me. After the holiday weekend, I got an email from "Jessica" @ AAC stating that she needed an invoice from Phaseteck who of course did not have me on file even though I had a receipt of purchase. After relaying this information back to "Jessica" and going back and forth she basically gave me the F-U and your are just shit out luck and to by an new one. No problem!!! ( I spent $76.00 on my standard blue light) She transferred my to another "nice" guy in sales who stated my grand total for the SAME LIGHT was $127.00. I checked him on it and this "Genius" said that Jessica was new on her job and she was mistaken on the price THAT I PAID FOR THROUGH PHASTECK! WARNING>>> If you deal with these people KEEP ALL PAPERWORK! Even the wrapping becuase they do not honor nor stand behind their products.
Did they email you a copy of the purchase? All you need to do is print that out and use that.