View Single Post
Old 08-01-2010, 08:16 PM   #1
Drives: 2010 2SS/RS Camaro - Black
New Suspension for Daily Driver/Autocross/Drag

This might be too much to ask for but I am going to ask opinions anyways. After ready alot of the threads I am still unsure which suspension to buy?

Since my car is not a daily driver I still like to have a car to take the wife out in on Saturday night.

I also have the new Eforce supercharger so I am going to take it to the track a few times to show off the power.

Also I just experienced my first autocross this past weekend and have found my new hobby. I was the only Camaro in a sea of Miatas and S2000's. I was a boat going through the cones but I had plenty of power.

There is the new Airlift system out and wondering if anyone has experienced this kit. I am looking for performance not just appearance.

Confused any ideas?
2010 Black/Black Camaro 2SS/RS (Airaid CAI, Street Scene Body Kit, Weather Tech Floorliners, Carriage Works Billets, Magnaflow Competition Exhaust, Kooks LT headers, Edlebrock E Force Supercharger, Snow Performance Methanol kit, Lakewood trailing arms/toe links, Eibach front and rear sways, Nitto drag radials)
StealthSS is offline   Reply With Quote