View Single Post
Old 12-07-2012, 01:36 PM   #34
Sales @ CAI Inc

Drives: 2010 SS/RS Supercharged 427 Build
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ocikat View Post
I don't know for a fact but I don't think you will find these at any chevy dealers. expect to pay a bit less than $400 for your system ( a good value in my opinion, I've purchased 2 ) if you shop around you may find a sale or 2 or free shipping, or if you go to Camaro fest CAI has had a booth there and will install for you for free, really easy to do yourself though, save your stock intake and filter and you can reinstall that if you ever have any warranty issues ( very unlikley ) I've been very pleased with mine
We actually just had a few orders yesterday from some various chevy dealers across the U.S. and a new one come on board today, they are out there. Regardless though, whether or not they sell our product does not effect the manner in which they must legally service their vehicles with aftermaket parts. That being said, your suggestion for keeping the OEM airbox to avoid hassle if the dealer is difficult to work with is still a good idea, or find a better dealer, but depending on location some are kind of stuck with who they have close to them. Glad to hear that you are happy with your CAI from us, thanks!
Sales @ CAI Inc is offline   Reply With Quote