View Single Post
Old 02-17-2011, 08:47 PM   #264
Orange Krate
Not just any car!

Drives: Orange Krate DOB - 11/22/2010
**Delete - Factory Air Filter**

I installed a K&N Air Filter today after I drove Orange Krate to work. I can't wait to see if there is any noticeable improvement in MPG and torque.

Late last night I was notified that 4 of our LA area firefighters were seriously injured in a huge house fire in the Hollywood Hills. One firefighter is fighting for his life. The incident reminded me once again that life is too short and we should take advantage of each day we are given, so I took advantage of a nice day and drove Orange Krate for that 120 mile round trip to work. Our thoughts and prayers go out to all our firefighters and their families during this critical time.

I spent the day with colleagues in a conference so it was nice to climb back in Orange Krate for a comfortable ride home with great tunes! Storm coming in tonight that will last a couple of days and drop perhaps up to 6 inches of rain. I am pulling my 5th wheel out of town tomorrow because my fantastic spouse wants to go camping in the rain! I have to drive back by myself early though because I work on Saturday so she will have the kids and dogs.

I am still in a cloud over receiving the lithograph yesterday and when I shared the story with a few close friends who are car buffs they were absolutely blown away. Good deeds do not go unrewarded so Mr. Mike Judge is overdue!
Attached Images

Last edited by Orange Krate; 02-25-2011 at 03:12 PM.
Orange Krate is offline   Reply With Quote