View Single Post
Old 02-23-2011, 10:03 PM   #266
Orange Krate
Not just any car!

Drives: Orange Krate DOB - 11/22/2010
***CAMARO5.COM be Proud, be Counted!***

Today I went out to lunch in Santa Fe Springs, CA, at a nearby Chinese Restaurant. This was in the Heritage Park complex. As I am walking across the parking lot I see a brand spanking new 2011 SS/RS Black with IOM stripes come rolling in the parking lot. It has the paper plates on and sweet as can be. I couldn't help but stand up and introduce myself to the owner as he walked into the restaurant. Since I don't commute in my car I could only show him my Orange Krate cell phone photo. But the first thing I did was introduce him to the Camaro5.com website and told him to look me up and come make some friends. Unfortunately I didn't catch his name but I did tell him to look for Orange Krate and he would have a new connection. I hope he is reading this and leaves a message here with a new screen name.

I believe in karma. I also believe that by being a positive promoter of this website and our Gen 5 Camaros we will continue to grow friendships and a knowledge base about the car that is second to none. Last night my Camaro5.com decals arrived and the first thing I did was go to the garage and apply the rear window decal to Orange Krate and make him even more friendly! Make a friend, introduce yourself to other Camaro owners!

PS - Special thanks to Dana at the Camaro5 store for the quick turn around of the decals. I love the quality.
Attached Images

Simi Valley, CA
email: orangekrate2011@yahoo.com
Orange Krate is offline   Reply With Quote