View Single Post
Old 04-14-2013, 08:48 AM   #427
aquablueL99
Jackson's COTW

Drives: 1968 Camaro & 2010 Camaro 2SS
Quote:
Originally Posted by RED DEMON SS View Post
ABM just is so hard to find and see on the road, i have seen 7 since they started showing up on the dealers lot's, not many of them around!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by TCAT View Post
You know, why the heck don't they make ABM any longer? I haven't seen the sales numbers, as who knows, maybe the color wasn't "popular" enough, but I doubt it. Considering how many people love it, it must have done well. It must be a paint code thing, or difficulty finding the supply of the paint, etc. Even though I wish they still made this color, I also don't want them to make it again because it makes all the current ABM ones so much more unique . I love this color!
Thanks guys. I have not seen but a handfull of them since they began production in 2009. They sold some 3609 ABM and ceased production on November 10, 2009. And of those I have seen, non with Cyber Grey Metallic rally stripes...

Got to tell you....I simply "lucked out" on this one....

Can't say I will be sad if they never return ABM....I know when I ordered ours I did not like the color swatch...It looked so much like Teal of the 90s....But Matt Hubbard showed me actual ABM on other models....and with the 1968 in our garage....it was going to be ABM...without a doubt....

Kurt ABL99...