Drives: 2010 Supercharged SS
Send a message via Yahoo to PQ
Quote:
Originally Posted by CMEPASU View Post
What is the age for free kids?
Quote:
Originally Posted by GTAHVIT View Post
15 and under get in free.
Is there a height maximum to get in free?

Quote:
Originally Posted by linc400 View Post
The reason I can't go both days is because I am registered at another car show that weekend. A railway museum is having its annual transportation show. A very nice show I have been to many times. For $5 per car you get free admission to the museum, entered in the car show, and unlimited train and trolley rides.

So $40 to look at vendor supplies and Camaros for one day does not seem like a deal to me.

I am really not into Camaros. I bought mine because as far as new cars, it is the best looking car on the road. For antique cars, my area of interest, I much prefer Lincolns, Cadillacs, Packards, and Imperials. I basically just wanted to go to see what the aftermarket stuff looked like since you really can't tell much about quality or how it looks on the car just from online pics. I guess it is ok if you want to race, but I'm not really interested in racing my stock V6. If I do decide to go, it will be a one time only deal.
Just show up and park at the hotel in the evening. It's kind of a free extension of the fest with no vendors or racing.

You won't be able to see the aftermarket on the table, but certainly lots of stuff on cars. And won't cost you a cent.