View Single Post
Old 05-23-2010, 08:47 PM   #1
dwade76

Drives: Camaro 2LT RS
Exclamation Problems already...

So i picked up my brand new 2LT RS camaro on tuesday and i was driving it for about 3 day and washed it once between that time. The check engine light came on so the next day saturday i brought back to the dealership i thought it had something to do with the gas cap but the guy brought it back out after an hour and said everything was fine with it and passed all the computer checks. So i get into it and start it up and it just starts shaking and moving in a way i never had it before so i left and running and popped the hood and saw the engine just shaking back and forth and not in a normal way. So i went back into the drivers seat and looked at the dash and it was saying engine power low so i shut it down and went back into the service department and the guy asked me if i wash my car and i go yeah and he was like theres your problem right there and i was like what your telling me i cant wash my car or drive in the rain so they asked me to leave it there for a few days and gave me a rent-a-car any ideas guys on what went wrong or if anyone else had that problem.
dwade76 is offline   Reply With Quote