View Single Post
Old 05-17-2009, 03:22 PM   #65
"prima"Donna
HWAY STR

Drives: 2010 RJT VIN#7085 & 2014 CRT C7
Quote:
Originally Posted by "prima"Donna View Post
very good "words of wisdom"...couldn't have said it better myself...i have felt all along that my car will be here when it is supposed to be here...
while i am extremely anxious to get it, i want to get it the way i ordered it, with nothing wrong with it, and when it is "my time to get it"...
i love this forum and all the support the members have for each other...
i feel like we are all "family" at this point, with a common goal and interest in our beloved Camaro5...
we are all helping each other through this experience and if we had all received our cars right away, we would never have had the chance to "meet" here and share our time and feelings with each other in "solidarity"...
and, you are right, we are ordering our cars EXACTLY the way WE want them, not just off the dealer's lot the way they came in...
after reading your comment about this being the 1st time you ordered a car with what YOU wanted, i realized myself that the last time i did that was when i custom ordered my beloved '76 Firebird!...
i had forgotten in all the yrs since then, every new car my husband and i bought was "as is", right off the dealer's lot...
BTW,
"prima"Donna is offline   Reply With Quote