Camaro & Stang Enthusiast

Drives: 2011 Mustang 5.0 in Kona Blue
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zeroburn View Post
Dealer Name: Ourisman Chevrolet
Dealer location: Marlow Heights, Maryland
Dealer phone number: 301-423-4000
Dealer website: www.ourismanchevrolet.com

Dealt with the owner himself as his family is close to mine. Ordered 10/13 for MSRP and not a penny more.

Got the deal of a lifetime day. $1995 dealer markup take it or leave it deal. 0 questions asked.

It seems another camaro5 customer got stuck as well. He caused a storm and they removed it supposedly. I raised hell and they said absolutely 0 chance of taking it off. If the car goes to me, or even an employee its for 1995 more.

Well I took it because I had no choice. But never again will I shop at Ourisman. Just sucks that their dealership is across the street from my business, that and I see about 1000 people a day, 100 of which will ask me about my car, so, hope it was worth it ourisman. I know I will ONLY have good things to say about you guys...only good things.....
Well, they won out by you giving in. That $2,000 could have gone to put some nice painted stripes on the car and or other upgrades..Oh well, at least it isn't $5,000 more.. Enjoy your Camaro and congrats on having the last true American muscle car the original General Motors ever conceived and made.