View Single Post
Old 09-05-2010, 01:07 PM   #11
SSE 4 2SS
Boosted Moderator

Drives: Bone Stock LS3
Send a message via AIM to SSE 4 2SS Send a message via Yahoo to SSE 4 2SS
Quote:
Originally Posted by Happy Pappy View Post
No, I am planing on meeting at Classic with the Lone Star group and then running with them. They are meeting at Classic from 12:00-2:00 so I plan on getting there around 12:00-12:30.
I was planning on getting there between 12:00 and 12:30 also... Those in South Austin and San Antonio, I know you may not all have a TexTag, but from South Austin to North of Georgetown, it is by far the easiest route. I was hoping we from the South side could meet maybe in the Kyle, Buda area and head north on 35 to the toll road and skirt the heaviest traffic. They have a pay by mail feature that prevents you from having to stop at each gate... It costs a little more but it's still only like 15 dollars or less for the entire run... which is about 45 miles avoiding the Austin and Roundrock traffic....

Those South wanting to join up, let me know...
Those North we could pick a spot north maybe in the Temple belton area or even in Waco and have Fly'in Camaros coordinate a meet spot in Waco for the run north.... I know it's a Saturday, but I'm thinking leaving the South Austin area between 8:00 and 8:30,

Opinions...???

Fly'in, it's 100 miles from the Kyle / Buda area to Waco.... figure and hour and a half, if we take the toll road, maybe 15 to 20 minutes longer(depending on traffic) if we stay on 35...

Horsepower is how fast you hit the wall.
Torque is how far you take the wall with you.

“If everything seems under control, you're just not going fast enough.” Mario Andretti

If you can turn, you ain't going fast enough...

Last edited by SSE 4 2SS; 09-05-2010 at 08:07 PM.
SSE 4 2SS is offline   Reply With Quote