View Single Post
Old 09-09-2013, 11:34 AM   #30
converted

Drives: 2012 45th anniversary
Quote:
Originally Posted by mp51998 View Post
I really like the PS2's as well but sizing is my issue. I'll have to do some more research to see if the 295 will fit my rim and clear my coilovers. I guess I could run 275's and be done with it but I'd prefer the wider tire. They should fit since that is what the rear size is and I know you can run PZero rears up front.
If you're going to have that tire off by the third I'll gladly borrow it until I can get mine. I'd rather not run on a patch. If not I'll just drive her car. I wont be home till late on the first and then I can concentrate on what I need to do. Thank you kind sir.
I'm glad everyone had a good time. Thank you all for the videos. Lauren took some good pics so I will see if she will post them here or on the STBR site. I hear the test software did a good job as well. Now to get it past the powers that be to purchase the full version. Good luck with that.
Just a quick piece of info on ur tire. If it was mine i would not be worried about it id run it. I was a very small clean hole and took the plug great i bet it will be just fine to do what ever you want with.
converted is offline   Reply With Quote