View Single Post
Old 05-21-2011, 05:05 AM   #1265
NC_SG_SS

Drives: 2011 Synergy Green 2SS
There are usually not avail, but a good parts guy may help u out. I had silver too, my salesman, forgot to add the rpo for the green panels, it was too late. Contact beckyD at Rogers Chevrolet , and ask her to have Maureen, there parts her help you out. What they do is find a vin of one that came with green panels, if they can be had that is how u can get them, but they stopped taking orders in march, so your cutting it close. BeckyD @Rogers is reg on here, look under the dealers. Maureen helped me get the OEM green dash strips. Rip is very good, and a lot of people will paint them good luck from a fellow veteran.
2011 2SS/RS SGM KAE, MN6, SLP ZL sways. TPC strut tower brace, GMPP Exhaust,roto-fab cai, pfadt lowering springs, Pedders subframe inserts, radius arm and steering rack inserts. 69 camaro fender and hood badges,heritage grill with orig SS badge, AAC green and white LEDs, RJM designs interior with green houndstooth seats inserts, suede headliner, Berger Chevrolet rear blackout big block tribute, 3stage white gold diamond pearl custom rally stripes by ayers custom paint concord, nc
NC_SG_SS is offline   Reply With Quote