View Single Post
Old 12-13-2010, 09:15 AM   #16
CamaroSkooter
Retarded One-Legged Owl

Drives: 2010 Black Camaro 2SS
Well, it's a good thing we're not going to a bowl game I guess. Mack Brown can focus his entire attention to finding two new coordinators who can step in and show that Texas will be better than ever.

I think it's a pretty lame move by Muschamp to take off after two seasons. But I guess doubling his outrageous defensive coordinator salary to $900,000 per season as well as naming him the head coach in waiting once Mack retires wasn't good enough for his selfish @$$. He's only 39 years old, he couldn't wait a few years to be handed the keys to arguably one of the most prestigious coaching positions in the nation? <sigh>

All I know now is, there was a long line of coaches who were salivating at the chance to be head coach at Florida, and now there's an even longer line of coaches salivating at the chance to be a coordinator at Texas.

I hope Mack, like the amazing recruit he is, can bring in some coaches who can take the over-abundance of talent at Texas and make one hell of a dominant football team like every Texas fan knows we should have.

My VIN = 2G1FK1EJ9A9105017
Build Date: 04-23-2009 according to:
http://www.compnine.com/vid.php
CamaroSkooter is offline   Reply With Quote