View Single Post
Old 12-25-2012, 09:14 AM   #11
tramtwo

Drives: 2021 1LE
I have, with a lot of help over come alcoholism, drug addiction and even smoking. Those are three caged tigers in my life. I have ever only been able to be in shape by exercising like a freak (triathlons) which require a lot of time. The last time I weighed 215 I got there from 255! It took about 3 hours a day 6 days a week of running, swimming and biking. Problem was it also took about 4000 calories a day! Everyone asked how'd I loose 40 pounds in 11 weeks and my answer was you have to eat all the time.

During that time there was no fried foods or ice cream but everything else was fair game. So it was train and eat... train and eat. I really not only looked good but was in shape AND healthy.

That was over four years ago! I got a second job working at night and the training stopped. But you guessed it... the eating hasn't. I am now about 265. Problem is that is stretched out on a 6'2" frame. No one ever guesses me that heavy. There is a lot of muscle on that frame. But the fat that kills, the belly fat is ridiculous!

So I am looking for a way to cage this tiger called eating. Challenge with THIS addiction... abstaining is not an option. This is way more difficult. We have to not only cage this tiger but enter the cage several times a day!

I don't have a weight goal but fitting into my 34s again would be a great start! This post is a start.

"I can't... but we can!"

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2
tramtwo is offline   Reply With Quote