View Single Post
Old 03-31-2009, 12:45 AM   #23
SummoneR
Paul

Drives: '10 2SS/RS M6 "Marauder"
Send a message via Yahoo to SummoneR
Quote:
Originally Posted by King Mouse View Post
There have been many times I have learned something that I didn't think to search for because another member on this forum asked a redundant question. There is an overwhelming urge to shoot these people down on this site just for asking. Consider that it would have taken less time to answer the guys question than to be rude to him, which you were. Its just better to be nice or say nothing at all.
I did not think he was being rude. Like he said he gently nudged him in a direction... That's better than flaming him for asking a redundant question.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day, teach a man to fish and he eats for a lifetime...

ergo Give a man an answer to his question, and he will come back and ask another question that's been asked, teach a man to do some research and he will find the answer to 99% of his questions... (I think you get my drift LOL)

BTW! I'd love to have some chrome 20's!!! I'm right there with the OP!
I have settled fo the polished 20's... which might actually work out for the better, to match a polished aluminum fuel door and polished aluminum billet grille... I always fel ti funny to have those chrome (too flashy) or to have htem polished while the wheels were the only chrome.