View Single Post
Old 10-20-2010, 03:18 PM   #51
camarossrs2150

Drives: abm2ssrs
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob53 View Post
My bad, but thanks to the polite and respectful comments regarding this shot. After careful consideration, I've decided not to post any other pics from this shoot. It's just not the right place for a serious photographer to ask for comments. What can I say, I own a pre-ordered '10 ABM SS and just happen to be a pro photographer. I can not, with good conscience, post images of women and have them be kicked around in the gutter. No, I'm not getting on anyone's case, as I said, it's my bad for posting art in the wrong forum. We're all adults here, most are anyways so that's my decision, and from this point on, it will be Camaros only. Sorry to disappoint anyone, but I can see where this is going, and want to nip it in the bud!

With that said, if anyone is interested in seeing additional images of Blue and Sue, message me and I'll send a link to the post. I'm also extremely busy right now, so give me a few days to respond, if you do make a request. Thanks again for those of you who see it as I intended it to be seen. No offense taken towards those that took it to a lower level.
teaser,dont worry i will put up some photos.im sure not a pro photograher,but i will keep this thread going. give me a week when my car gets back .i would love to see the new camaro with hot babes on a calander .no disrespect to anyone.