View Single Post
Old 07-03-2012, 08:57 PM   #9
cactuseater

Drives: .
Thanks for sharing bud. I thought it would look like this. I was told they found a guy that can replace my canvas "in like one day". LOL.....

Yeah. Now I know where all the interior damage came from, scratches, nicks, gouges in the plastic trim. And I can now see how my exterior trim keeps falling off. OMG.

Congrats on getting the right folks to do it right. For me it is becoming an uphill battle, literally. The higher up this goes - the more resistance I find.

More fuel for the fire.....we need to all keep networking to make sure Chevrolet is applying their warranty in a consistent manner. So far, they have not.

Something I shared in another post:

"It's information we share that educates us on these issues. Owners networking here strive to achieve a level of consistency regarding application of Chevrolet's warranty practices equally among all owners of this model. Identifying inconsistencies in this process is still an ongoing problem. The same issue is being "corrected" in a dozen plus different ways with different owners at different dealers in separate cities and states, some are working, others are not. Networking brings us together and places focus on a common goal."

Again congrats on getting that gorgeous car back in one piece..... considering what those pictures were like. Whew! KEep us posted on how the whole thing turns out.

Last edited by cactuseater; 07-03-2012 at 09:04 PM. Reason: added info
cactuseater is offline   Reply With Quote