View Single Post
Old 07-03-2012, 09:55 PM   #14
'11 cyber grey vert
"SHARK" Born Apr.26,2011

Drives: 2011 CGM 2LT/RS Convertible
Quote:
Originally Posted by SSTOKED View Post
Oh yeah, they did my 5th bow too but that was like years ago within the 22 days it was there...LOL. It's amazing how much stress this toy has caused for me. I just couldn't let it go. Some people can, I couldn't. Now, I'm enjoying posting on this forum instead of doing it for research. You guys are great! What did people do without support networks like this?

Agreed.These forums have helped tremendously and a thank you to all!!!

I still believe that these repairs should only be attempted by dealers/shops with convertible top experience.I think anything else is trouble.
I wish GM Canada would have approved my requests through my dealer and could have had my roof repaired once and not twice.
I had asked that the water mangement bag be changed out at the same time my 5th bow was repaired.

so they(GM) approved the 5th bow repair which was done back in april,didn't approve of the water management bag at that time and 7-8 weeks later my vert was back at the dealer to deal with the leak in the back which was determined to be the water management bag had failed.

knock on wood, all seems ok for now but time will tell if the repairs will last.In the meantime,I put the top down every chance I get and am enjoying it...PERMAGRIN HAS RETURNED!!!
'11 cyber grey vert is offline   Reply With Quote