View Single Post
Old 01-18-2013, 07:32 PM   #152
TCAT

Drives: Has Wheels
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dizzy View Post
I know man tommy and I where talking about the same thing earlier this week, I didn't know that forgestars took that long to get the wheels, I hit up carter but he hasn't hit me back, so I guess I, gonna have to wait till I get my tax return to get the rims, as for dutches 2year old bday I might put some lights in the engine bay to add more attention there because I know way to well that tommy people go nuts for lights, look at every show we go to, u take the show with the lights , so I figured I might do that or the grill lights, something small and not that expensive, for now at least
Haha, thanks man. People always love lights at the shows for some reason or another (it's probably the reason I love them too). I'm going to text you Carter's number so you can get in contact with him. It's totally worth it, but also make sure that ModBargains is cool with the transfer before you pay Carter for the gift certificate. Also, happy birthday to your car!! Woohoo! Mine will be 2 years old in May.
TCAT is offline   Reply With Quote