View Single Post
Old 09-19-2013, 05:28 AM   #21
Richardlord

Drives: Dodge Magnum RT Hemi AWD
Corvettes and hotties go naturally together and are apt for discussion like guns and the right to own and carry as Kalimus has added to this thread, to which no one, and certainly not I, has objected. How many pics are there out there of guys flaunting their Corvettes and babes. If you got it, flaunt it. All of us most certainly shall be flaunting our C7s, and our babes (if we got one), shall we not? I shall be flaunting my C7 and babe, how about you? Lets get real, there's no modesty in driving a Corvette. When one drives a Corvette, one gives up all pretense to modesty, and even more so with a babe riding shotgun. I have yet to run across a humble Corvette owner. Corvette and humility are a contradiction in terms. How many contrite guys do you see at car shows, showing-off their cars, and babes (if they got one). My C7 is a Vert 3LT Z51 performance exhaust in Torch Red with Adrenaline Red interior with black wheels & red calipers, black top, black hood stinger, black spoiler & mirrors, and you can't get more immodest than that. But, no one shall fault me for my C7. Now, getting back to the discussion on Shift v Automatic ...

Last edited by Richardlord; 09-19-2013 at 06:38 AM.
Richardlord is offline   Reply With Quote