View Single Post
Old 01-11-2013, 03:15 PM   #55
FINALLYSATISFIED
Est.1775

Drives: '15 Challenger Hellcat (sold)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chevrolet Customer Svc View Post
I certainly apologize for the frustrations you are currently experiencing and I completely understand your situation. I wish I could be of better assistance. I noticed that Lucas is looking into it a little bit further for you. Please let me know the outcome.

Brandon
Chevrolet Customer Service
Thanks, you seemed to be the only one understanding. Lucas has spoken to me a few times and what it seems is he is the "middle man". No one is focusing on the wrong in this situation. I have a buyers order, period. Do I have the car? No. Yet no one has focused on that. Instead the GM of Koons Chevrolet (Pat Fogarty) whom has supposedly spoken to me, has never returned my phone call as he said he would when i tried to contact him. And supposedly I told them I was going to the dealership on 31 Dec 2012 to order the car which was never said by me. Alot of false statements going on between the GM and the District Regional. I need to speak to the next in the chain because this is completely wrong and I should not be treated nor disrespected the way I should have.

I have documentation, proof, visual and written of everything. I can even get cellphone records indicating that the GM never called me back as I called his direct line.

Brandon is there anyway to have the District Regional contact myself?
FINALLYSATISFIED is offline   Reply With Quote