View Single Post
Old 12-22-2010, 02:00 PM   #18
ZX1truth

Drives: 2010 2SS/RS
Quote:
Originally Posted by Z28RockStar View Post
I can agree with this part of the post. Sorry, yeah donuts are fun (when I was in highschool I did it a lot) and doing figure eights can help you learn counter steer and drift control for road racing, but the whole "let's burn our tires around the whole track" is well, uhm, not sure the word I'm looking for. . . a waste of time? Trying to be polite.

That video was AWESOME! And RockStar.....I used to feel the same way you do ...TILL I saw a drifting competition in person! Now I love it. The precise control the drivers have to have is incredible! When you are there in person you really get behind the driver you choose! I have total respect now and love drifting competitions!

LME built LSX427 w/t all Callies internals| AGP 65/65 TT | Holley Sniper Intake | Brodix BR3/LME custom ported | LME custom cam | Pro EFI 112 ECU | ID-1700x | NGK BR7EF | AGP's-Fore Triple Fuel pump | Monster LT1-S Triple | ZL1 3.23 diff, CF driveshaft, ZL1 axles | Hurst Line Lock | MGW Retro Short Throw | Pfadt solid subframe mounts | Prothane Motor Mounts | Revshift Poly Trans insert | Ground Control camber/caster plates | Accelerated Racing Solutions tuned|
God is too good! I don't deserve it, but I sure will accept it!!!
ZX1truth is offline   Reply With Quote