View Single Post
Old 05-11-2009, 06:15 AM   #54
wooav8tor
2G1FC1EV0A9107755

Drives: '10 Black 2LT Camaro
Quote:
Originally Posted by OrangeCruSSh View Post
Kewl! Yeah, Kramer is a good guy. He has a customer for life as far as I'm concerned. He really keeps me in the loop with everything and his input is invaluable.

What did you order? I'm hoping to see one with Jet Black leather interior. I am so on the fence about my interior, I'm actually losing sleep over it. I was all set on black but seeing that IO made me rethink the black. Until I see it I'm undecided. It seems that everyone that ordered IOM orders the IO interior as well. Getting black would be less common I think but I don't know.
Mine's an automatic Black 2LT w/ the gray interior. Back in October when I originally placed my deposit gas prices were even more of a factor in the whole to V8 or not to V8.

Man don't I know about addictions to this site! My fiancee's a fairly patient gal...particularly given her love of muscle cars and the fact that she's close to getting her own challenger, but I know she rolls her eyes when I'm not looking. There he goes again....on that damn camaro5 site.
wooav8tor is offline   Reply With Quote