View Single Post
Old 03-03-2010, 03:08 PM   #8
PfadtRacing

Drives: 2010 Camaro, 2006 Z06
Hey everyone!

Ok, so this is a good question. This happens occasionally when it is hard to see the details between two products. Can't escape it. I mean, after all, how would you tell springs apart from two companies (besides color)?

So, with that said, I can tell you for a fact, the swaybars that Pfadt has engineered and manufactured, are completely unique to the market. They are not identical to anything else on the market for a couple of reasons. Pfadt has engineers on staff, that design, draw and exclusively own all of our designs (Pfadt that is). We do not sell these to anyone else (or buy them), and any similarities to competitor's products (especially when they come out after ours) are not intentional.

Just glancing at the MTI bars I can tell that they are not the same bars, painted red. They are not manufactured by the same company, nor were they designed by the same people. The diameters are not similar to ours, nor are the bend radii, etc. This is not meant to be a dig on MTI, its just to say that the differences are apparent to us, that their design is not identical to ours.

The development process we used to come to our final swaybar rates, was lengthy to say the least. We have done an extensive amount of this type of testing to arrive at the rates we supply in our swaybar package. Just take a look at our testing video! (shameless plug for a great video)

Thanks guys!

PfadtRacing is offline   Reply With Quote