View Single Post
Old 05-31-2009, 05:00 PM   #91
2010 SS RS

Drives: 2010 2SS/RS IBM Black Polished
Quote:
Originally Posted by VictoryRed08 View Post
Sounds good my friend.
I have to share this with you guys and I know "no pic or video it did not happen" but I went out to the track just east of where I live. Its a brand new 2 1/2 mile road course. There were a few folks out there playing around. A porche, an infinity, a cooper and a lexus. Only four on track so they were pretty well spaced. As I drove in it was surreal. Folks had not seen a Camaro in person and of course everyone wanted to take it for a drive...not! I did not have plans to drive today cause I am still breaking the motor in but I got talked into taking a few laps. Oh my god. My friend was telling me how great it sounded afterwards and he said everyone was just freaking out. You could hear it coming up from behind on the frontstretch and coming out of the corners is was screaming. As you would decelerate the crackle really sounded hot as well. When you hit 5000 rpms and are accelerating hard it was awesome. Handleing was so tight and fun. Yes sir this is the greatest car made today hands down. Appeal, mod ability, straight or road. Cant wait to hear how guys do on autocross. not my cup of tea but time will see how it does there as well.
418 Stroker, 621RWHP 648 lbs TORQUE Built by Laramie GM Auto Center Tuned by Nick at Mac Autosport. EForce SC, 2 3/4pulley,LPE dual fuel pump, JRE Twin fuel rail upgrade, posi clutch kit, RX oilcatch can and breather, Callies Compstar crankshaft and rods, Racing bearings, CP -13.8 race pistons, steel rings, Comp Cams X6 blower cam, Springs, HD timing chain and tensioner, Doug Thorley Tri Y LT headers, 89.7lb injectors, RPM rollbar, DSS1400 shafts, Simpson 5 pt harness, BMR Toe rods and trailing arms, led lights, RPM input and output shafts
2010 SS RS is offline   Reply With Quote