View Single Post
Old 05-31-2009, 06:57 PM   #95
2010 SS RS

Drives: 2010 2SS/RS IBM Black Polished
Quote:
Originally Posted by rdono View Post
how is the cabin sound??????
As I said before there is not all that much different sound inside the cabin unless you are really getting on it. On the drive east (about 36 miles on interstate at 80 MPH sixth gear at 1950 rpm) we held a normal conversation, I took a call on bluetooth without any difference than stock. If you throw it down into 4th with rpms at 3500 it is a little louder but you could still have a normal conversation. At the track when you are wrapping it up accelerating out of corners or full throttle acceleration down the backstretch you would have to raise your voice and face the person you are talking to to get every word. Video was taken with a regular Sony digital camcorder with no additional microphones if that means anything. Its raining so I am not taking him out tonight but I willl get some interior driving shots and post them up for you guys as soon as possible.
418 Stroker, 621RWHP 648 lbs TORQUE Built by Laramie GM Auto Center Tuned by Nick at Mac Autosport. EForce SC, 2 3/4pulley,LPE dual fuel pump, JRE Twin fuel rail upgrade, posi clutch kit, RX oilcatch can and breather, Callies Compstar crankshaft and rods, Racing bearings, CP -13.8 race pistons, steel rings, Comp Cams X6 blower cam, Springs, HD timing chain and tensioner, Doug Thorley Tri Y LT headers, 89.7lb injectors, RPM rollbar, DSS1400 shafts, Simpson 5 pt harness, BMR Toe rods and trailing arms, led lights, RPM input and output shafts

Last edited by 2010 SS RS; 05-31-2009 at 07:35 PM.
2010 SS RS is offline   Reply With Quote