View Single Post
Old 11-27-2010, 11:17 AM   #66
SIXJAK

Drives: MO's only SC'd LLT.
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpeedFreak5 View Post
Hey rtcat600man, I just had my MRT Version 1.0 exhaust installed yesterday. Found a place that did for $65.00 which is reasonable IMO. What a difference! Sounds really great and looks better than the suitcases I took off. They are loud but they are what I expected. I like them so far.

Attachment 132817

I also got my windows tinted with 18% carbon film. Cuts way down on the heat and I don't even need sunglasses to drive.

Attachment 132826

I think I copied you on the doorsill plates. I love them!

Attachment 132827

But then some girl backed into my car in the parking lot at Wal-Mart later last night and killed my buzz. How the hell can you NOT SEE a YELLOW Camaro?!?!? Scratched the bumber really bad and dented the right rear quarter panel. She kept saying "Oh, you can just pop that out, it's nothing, it will cost $200.00 at the most". She said she just had her rear bumper replaced so she must do this all the time. I could have killed her. Waiting for Progressive claim rep to call . I don't know how they're going to fix the quarter since it's unibody and conntected to the roof. Bondo? I hope not. Bumper needs to be replaced. :upset:

Attachment 132829
LOL Doncha just love when ppl tell you what that their screw up is no big deal. Some lady who's family members work for a mutual interest opened her car door on one of our Camaros recently and nonchalantly came up and told me what she had done. She had opened her car door on my Camaro's driver side door and had put a little scratch in it but that you could hardly notice it and that it wasn't that big of a deal. After inspecting it and hearing her ridiculous words echo in my head I was livid. Needless to say, the door needed to be repainted because the "small scratch" was in fact 2 very noticable penny size scratches with accompanying dents and subsequently the vinyl needed to be removed to do the repair and replaced. Total bill 1123.00. Look on her face when she got the bill: priceless. Luckily they have money and paid the bill and no insurance claims had to be made.
IPF supercharger kit, IPF tune, SW LT's, R. Tech HFC's, ARK DT-S catback, SS Brembo brake upgrade, BC Racing adjustable coilovers, Hurst STS, Pfadt rear arm package, Pfadt adjustable sways & end links, Pfadt diff bushings, BMR rear cradle full kit blk bezels,SS diffuser, Innovate gauges.
SIXJAK is offline   Reply With Quote