View Single Post
Old 04-11-2008, 10:10 PM   #1
Sal08

Drives: 2000 Honda Prelude
Talking New member here chiming in. Want to know which cars the camaro is benchmarked against

Hello everyone ! finally decided to register on this site. I have been lurking for quite sometime since this forum was started. Never thought I would register or post here. I'll be honest im really new to the Camaro world I'm more of a Japanese car fan. I have owned several Japanese sports cars in my past and had the opportunity to drive a C5 vette around for a while and liked it a bit. My previous two cars were a 2004 Mazdaspeed miata, 1994 miata and currently a Honda Prelude that I use for daily commuting. Im really impressed by the new Camaro's overall attributes I love the way it looks and the performance figures seem very impressive to say the least.

My question is to all of you here how do you guys think the car will compare to say for example a Infiniti G37 coupe or the new Z with VQ35HR motor. Also the completely redesigned Z is on the horizon for the 2009 model year. There is a lot of competition out there. My sister currently owns a 2007 G35 coupe and I love the car its quick and luxurious and handles like nothing else.

I wanna know if Chevy has benchmarked a variety of cars to match and surpass them. I saw a spy shot a while ago and I noticed posters of other cars and makes in the garage of that spyshot. It had figures of power and performance listed on it. Im surprised no one brought up that picture if only I can find it again.

Anyways I plan on buying a Camaro as long as it turns out the way I expect it.
Sal08 is offline   Reply With Quote