View Single Post
Old 08-19-2012, 01:14 PM   #10
Topher3134

Drives: delete me
Quote:
Originally Posted by motorhead View Post
The facts are that people will buy what they like regardless of what a piece of paper has on it. The real winner is measured by how many are sold and how much money is made by selling these types of cars. The camaro has blown the mustang out of the water in sales ever since its return. So I ask, who is the real winner here. I thank GM every day for bringing back the camaro and the ZL1 package. It forced Ford to build a better car.
\

This is both the dumbest and most intelligent thing I have read here in a while. I think you have a large amount of camaro buyers pent up because of years with no camaro. Also if you look at sales since inception the mustang crushes the camaro. I think the mustang has led GM to make the retro look camaro and put everything that it has into it. Hell GM had to steal cars from holden just to make it happen. I don't want a mustang...well besides a 13 gt500 and maybe a 2004 cobra in yellow. I wanted a camaro because I like they way it looks. We the people of the forum are the ones who can't leave anything stock and ergo who cares about whats faster stock.
Topher3134 is offline   Reply With Quote