View Single Post
Old 05-16-2011, 02:47 PM   #93
Padre
Only drives on Sundays

Drives: '16 2SS A8 NPP MRC NGray
Quote:
Originally Posted by AC View Post
Awesome thread Padre, been following each up grade and trying to keep up on the upgrades. Can’t decide if I want to go high flows next or gears, any thoughts? I don’t have any tune and trying not to use one until later down the road. Thanks a bunch for sharing.
Thanks. The JBA High-FLow Catted Midpipes fit the JBA Shorties well. But the midpipes are an awkward fit on the stock manifold, works, but not great fitment. Solo makes midpipes too, ask around about their fitment.

I think the JBA Midpipes are a great mod for keeping most of the stock sound and not making the AFM noise worse, as headers do. It's an easy +20hp and easy to install.

Gears are also a great mod for performance and keeping the daily driving good. Torque Converter is great for performance but hurts daily driving (revving higher off the line and therefore noisier).

Padre

OLD HOTNESS: The "Heretic": '11 2SS/RS L99 A6 Black/Inferno. Build Journal, Videos
D1SC GT9 JBA-LT = 720/680 | 10.330 @ 133.61, 1.546 sixty... Camaro King at ECS V, Darlington.
NEW HOTNESS: '16 2SS A8 NPP MRC. Bone Stock, 1/8th: 8.051 @ 89.44, 1.919
Padre is offline   Reply With Quote