View Single Post
Old 06-07-2013, 11:25 PM   #226
SSRS1LE

Drives: 2013 Camaro 2SS/RS/1LE
Install took about an hour. Getting the center console apart is a little bit of a pain. There's a good thread that has a lot of pictures on how to get the console apart for a different mod. I used that as a guide for disassembly: http://www.camaro5.com/forums/showthread.php?t=77662

Once I had it disassembled, the Yaw-Sensor was bolted to the floor to the left of the hand-brake. I just removed and replaced.

As for truly knowing it only affects HSA, I suppose more time and data will be needed. From my observations, that the car starts with no warning lights or error messages (unlike the fuse-pull method I tried before). Hill Assist message never appears, and HSA never activates. Traction Control still kicks in under aggressive throttle, and ABS still works.

Thoroughly testing Stabilitrak would require somewhere other than the street I think. Maybe one of the track-regulars could give it a go, and post their findings.

Oh, and OzzySS, I'm still curious about the method you used to defeat HSA along with other electronic nannies as well.

Modifications: HSA Elimination - Cold Air Inductions Intake
Solo Performance Mach Cat Back - Skip-Shift Eliminator

Last edited by SSRS1LE; 06-08-2013 at 05:20 AM.
SSRS1LE is offline   Reply With Quote