Thread: New dyno run
View Single Post
Old 07-02-2011, 06:15 PM   #8
Beauwulf

Drives: '10 LT RS A6 & '04 Acura RSX Type S
Quote:
Originally Posted by bmorecam View Post
I just checked out your log and your IAT was at 140* max and your coolant temp at max 212* the drop in the graph almost look like the timing might of been pulled.

Why didnt you log your fuel trim and timing? I know in scanxl you cant log knock retard but you can def log timing.

Also, after 1.03 calculation from your run comes out to 233hp. I am not sure how dyno dynamic operate but the numbers even after correction look really low. I think with your mods you should be somewhere in the 260's range.

I think your high IAT was the kill point today with high temp. plus if your AFR was in the 10's I think that might be a little too rich. Im on e85 and stay around 1.250 and richer EQ ratio(high 10's to 11's in AFR).
HP was 237 x 1.03 is 244... 274 in "dynojet years" lol! The lower graph was an old one from 2009.. not today's.

Yea, I'm a bit concerned about the AFR... Vince did say he made some changes based on what he's learned about the LLT in this latest tune... it does make hay for what I have.

The Palmer thing has me stumped though. I should be able to (and have in the past) gotten LTFT and STFT but never gotten timing. I am using the older program "PCMSCAN" and not "SCANXL" which is probably the difference. Problem is, I'm kinda pissed at Palmer for never returning multiple E-mails asking about a compatible program or add on for the Bosch ECU. If I spend any money for new software it won't be with them!