View Single Post
Old 12-17-2007, 01:07 AM   #16
WillInThe04Ranger

Drives: 04 Ranger, 95 Camaro
Send a message via AIM to WillInThe04Ranger
Quote:
Originally Posted by DGthe3 View Post
Ok, first I suggest you read my sig (man that comes in handy sometimes )

secondly, I will revise my statement. If its not possible to play pond hockey in the vicinity (say 50 miles?) of the arena (creating a backyard rink works too) then they don't deserve a team. And my exception still holds:p. You need an exception to prove rule, otherwise its a law and not a mere rule. Vancouver itself does get snow every year, it just doesn't really stick around for long. At least from what I've heard thats how it is. Hell, they are getting the winter Olympics in 2010, though most outdoor events are being held in the mountains . . .

However, I will agree that America is better at football than Canada. But besides Canada and the US, who else plays football? And yes I mean football not soccer (which is football to everyone else . . . stupid world not conforming to North Americian ways)

I think im babling . . . so I shall shut up
I did read your sig, I just wanna argue my point that it does snow in NC and not just in the mountains and in some parts of NC it does snow every yr (like you said though it doesnt stick, or it just doesnt make it to the ground) But I feel as if everyone deserves a chance.

(Besides most of the team here is canadian, I think. I know the Goalie is GO CAM!!!!!)

And as far as football goes, I have seen on TV where one team drafted a Japanese QB and Europe has an NFL league (EFL)

Last edited by WillInThe04Ranger; 12-17-2007 at 01:11 AM. Reason: The goalie is cooler than you
WillInThe04Ranger is offline   Reply With Quote