View Single Post
Old 05-16-2009, 09:03 PM   #7
Rodrunner

Drives: 2010 SS/RS, '06 350Z
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nicky View Post
Hi guys/girls, I've been a DAILY lurker here on camaro 5 for about 3-4 months now, just today I officially joined. For a little background: I've been racing cars here in Puerto Rico for about 8 years now, mainly road courses with a Twin Turbo 300ZX. Well things change, family grows and no longer have the time/funds to continue professionally racing. Now I've fallen head over heels for the 2010 Camaro and since it's a 2+2 I can fit my family in the car (hehehe for very short trips anyway). I had the pleasure to sit in a Victory Red 1LT at Maroone Chevy in Miami. VERY cool car and with the first glimpse my wife was sold!!!! Anyway just wanted to say HI and congratulate you guys, you have a GREAT forum with tons of information. To replace my current daily driver (2005 Nissan Altima 4cyl.) I'll be getting a black-on-black 1SS, great platform to start with all the necessary hardware (LS3, Tremec 6060 and Brembo Brakes), I'll take it from there, tweak the suspension a bit and see how it does on the road course in the weekends and back to work on Monday!!
Well, Nicky, I don't know if you are actually Puerto Rican or not, but you certainly have a good command of the English language. You write it better than most! Welcome! Good to have you on the forum. Stick around and you'll learn even more.