View Single Post
Old 01-08-2010, 10:19 AM   #18
ZombieEatsYou

Drives: "Bmblbee" 2010 RY 2SS/RS. VIN 12043
Here's something I learned about this item: "When the car starts, it will continue playing the previous song however after that it will continue in alphabetical order. "

I you listen to the radio or cd and let your device finish indexing before the current song is over, then it will proceed to the next song in order. If not, then when your current song is over it will then start at or near the beginning of the alphabet again. I think it will pick up at whatever song the indexing happens to be at. For me, after a typical 3 minute song, the next one will start with a "C." Usually "Chains" by Juda Priest.

So, tips for you- Never turn off the car between songs or let a song end before indexing is finished; it will start with an "A" song or wherever the index happens to be when the song ended. In my case "Chains." Let your device finish indexing before listening to it, it will start at the beginning of your previous song and continue in alpha order after that. I've got about 700 songs and podcasts on my zune and indexing takes from 9-11 minutes.
ZombieEatsYou is offline   Reply With Quote